Tactical Gear Bag
by Judy xie on May 17, 2022
Tactical gear bags are made with military-inspired utility in mind. They come with features that originated in the armed forces like MOLLE webbing (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment), ammunition pouches, and hydration pack compatibility. All of these vital structures are meant to offer discrete combat advantages. They are also made with a militaristic appearance, featuring colors like coyote brown, black, or camouflage patterns. These colorways, just like the patterns on military uniforms, are designed to help conceal troops in specific operating environments. Not all tactical backpacks are the same size; their volume varies, and while some bags are pretty small, others can be quite large.
Different Dimensions of Tactical Gear Bags:
The volume of an object is the measurement of its length multiplied by the measurement of its width and height. Tactical backpacks are often measured in cubic inches, but an easier and quicker way to think about backpack size is in terms of liters. Since most packs are not perfect rectangles, liters more accurately represent their size. On the lower end, backpacks usually start at around five liters, with larger options of fifty liters or more. Everyday carry bags are small tactical gear bags designed to hold only the essential items you need to take with your day-to-day activities. Sometimes everyday carry bags are referred to as 12-hour packs. These backpacks vary in size from about 5 to 35 liters. An everyday carry bag is made to carry enough gear to get you through your typical day. When you plan on being gone overnight though, you'll need something a little bigger. A twenty-four-hour bag is large enough to accommodate even more gear for longer assignments. These tactical backpacks are generally 30 to 40 liters in volume. If you're planning on being gone for an extended period, it would be wise to take along a three-day tactical bag. These packs can fit everything you may need over multiple days and have many of the same features as backpacking packs. Bags of this type are very large, typically 40 to 65 liters in volume or more.
How to Select a Tactical Gear Bag?
Your lifestyle dictates what type of tactical bag you need. An active-duty service member needs a different bag than a competition shooter needs, and you can use this guide to help you pick the perfect bag for your lifestyle. Picking an accurate tactical bag is important. Your bag needs to be of the ideal size to accommodate all your gear — not too big, not too small. It needs to be comfortable, durable, and have the functionality to allow you to store your essentials efficiently. With so many features, styles, and sizes to choose from, finding the right Tactical gear bag can be overwhelming without the proper guidance. You need to consider the following things before choosing one:
- Consider the size of tactical gear back as per your requirement. This means that instead of looking at the dimensions of the backpack you have to look at how much volume it can store as per the description given.
- Material of the bag should be taken into consideration. Tactical backpacks are made from two different types of materials:polyester and nylon. Each material has its own benefits and will affect the backpack in its own way.
- Comfort comes first. If your pack causes problems, then your day outdoors becomes a dilemma, not an adventure. First, get the right-sized backpack for your torso length and make sure shoulder straps and waist belts have the leverage to appropriately fit. Make sure the bag model can handle add-on gear bags or equipment and maintain the right support and balance.
- Access on the go. In the field, you need to stay focused on the task. Thus, getting a backpack that will allow you easy access and use is critical. Depending on the functionality of the backpack, different features will be found designed to suit the individual well. Knowing what the purpose of the backpack is will guide you in making a wise purchase and choosing the best bag.
Top Sellers of Available Tactical Gear Bags at ‘Antarctica Outdoors’:
There are the following types of Tactical gear bags available at ‘Antarctica Outdoors’:
- Military Anti-Cut Waterproof Tactical Range Sling Shoulder Bag
- Double Rifle Safety Long Barrel Airsoft Gun Range Bag
- Tactical Assault Hiking Camping Backpack 30L- MOLLE
- Activity 3 Pistol Carrying Case Range Bag for Handgun and AMMO
- Military Army Cycling Hiking Waterproof Drop Leg Bag
- Tactical Military Outdoor Hiking MOLLE Rucksack Assault Pack
- Upgrade Military Anti-Cut Waterproof Tactical Sling Bag
- Waterproof Cycling Hiking Tactical Drop Leg Pouch Bag
- Tactical Military Army Portable Concealed Pistol Waist Bag
- Army detachable MOLLE Tracking Assault Pack Range Backpack
- Military Assault Hiking Camping Range Backpack 25L – MOLLE
- Military Tactical Waist Pack Bag Fanny Packs Sling bag
- Tactical Chest Rig/ Sub Abdominal Pouch Set
- Tactical MOLLE EDC Pouch Waist Bag Cell Phone Holste
- Military Tactical Army 3 Day Assault Backpack Large 45L
- Rucksacks for Hiking Outdoor Camping Trekking Hunting 30L
- Drop Leg Bag for Men Military Tactical Thigh Pack Pouch
- Tactical Military Army Waterproof Survival Rucksack
- Tactical Army Outdoor Waterproof Leg Pack
- Fishing Tackle Storage Outdoors Cross Body Sling bag
- Tactical Desert Sport Kettle Pack Hydration Carrier
Whether you are a civilian preparing for any wilderness excursion or any law enforcement personnel who needs to be ready for any unforeseen circumstances, ‘Antarctica Outdoors’ offers you a wide variety of Tactical Gear Bags. The most important features of these tactical backpacks include organized compartments, space for water bottles, space for flashlights, and pens, space for pistols and magazines, and a protected room for laptops. ‘Antarctica Outdoors’ is the ideal place for you to buy these multi-purpose bags at a very affordable price. ‘Antarctica Outdoors’ has vowed to give its customers high-quality and high-end bags. We hope that the abovementioned information is helpful for you in choosing the perfect bag that will meet your desires. Happy shopping dear customers!